Urgent Care Doctors Accepting New Patients in Niagara Falls, NY
At Niagara Falls Urgent Care, our doctors are ready to help you any time. We are here to help you feel better. Contact us today for any health issues. We are conveniently located at 3117 Military Road Suite 2, Niagara Falls, NY 14304. Walk-ins are welcome! For more information, please call us or book an appointment online.
Table of Content:
How can I find an urgent care doctor in Niagara Falls, NY?
Do urgent care doctors accept new patients?
What questions should a new patient ask the doctor?
How do I choose a new doctor?
Do I need to book an appointment at Niagara Falls Urgent Care?
An urgent care doctor is a health care provider who offers quick yet comprehensive medical services to treat urgent but non-life-threatening medical conditions. Urgent care centers provide a wide range of services, including urgent medical care, physical exams, and diagnostic imaging services, such as X-rays and lab tests. Unlike traditional doctors’ offices, which typically focus on treating chronic conditions, urgent care centers cater primarily to patients with urgent medical needs. They are often the best option for treating certain types of illnesses and injuries, such as a mild cut, when a doctor’s office is not readily available.
If you live in or around Niagara Falls, NY, and are looking for a qualified and trusted urgent care doctor, come to Niagara Falls Urgent Care today! Our physician is ready and able to handle all of your urgent medical needs, from flu-like symptoms to soft tissue injuries.
Yes, urgent care doctors are set up to accept new patients, all without an appointment. While an urgent care doctor may not always be able to accept an individual as a full-time patient (offering primary and preventative care services), they should always be able to care for a person’s pressing medical concerns on a walk-in basis.
When meeting with a new doctor for the first time, there are a number of important questions that each patient should ask, including:
• Are you board certified? In what field?
• Will language be an obstacle to communication? Is there someone who speaks my language?
• Are you affiliated with a specific hospital?
• What days/hours do you see patients?
• Do you accept emailed questions? Is there a charge for this service?
• How do I make an appointment?
• Do you accept same-day appointments?
• What is the process for urgent care? What do I do in an emergency?
When looking for a new doctor, there are a few considerations each person should keep in mind that are personally pertinent to their situation. These include:
• The Doctor’s Qualifications — Finding a doctor that has experience treating your specific medical concerns is an absolute must, and ensures that you will receive the highest quality service possible.
• The Location of the Office — Where the doctor’s office is located is another important consideration; it should be easy to get there, as traveling when feeling sick or injured should be minimized.
• Hours of Operation — Some doctors’ offices are notorious for having limited hours—typically only open during normal business hours—which prevents people who work 9 to 5 jobs from receiving medical care without taking time off. It is imperative to find a doctor who fits your availability and with whom you can schedule an appointment without missing work.
No, there is no need to book an appointment at Niagara Falls Urgent Care, simply walk-in to receive care! The medical professionals at Niagara Falls Urgent Care understand that injuries and illnesses can happen at any time, and are prepared to help you with your urgent medical concerns whenever the need arises.
The urgent care doctors at Niagara Falls Urgent Care can provide you with the high-quality care you deserve, whenever you need it. Call us today to book an appointment with our urgent care doctor, or simply walk into our clinic conveniently located at 3117 Military Road Suite 2, Niagara Falls, NY 14304. We serve patients from Niagara Falls NY, Lewiston NY, Sanborn NY, Walmore NY, Tonawanda NY, Sanborn NY, Model City NY, Youngstown NY, Ransomville NY, and Grand Island NY. We look forward to serving you!
ADDITIONAL SERVICES YOU MAY NEED